Registering for Carolinas Conference
We are very excited that you are interested in participating in Carolinas Conference. To register for the conference, please follow these easy steps:
1. Look at the list of available countries and committees and select the country or countries that your school would like to represent.
When selecting your countries think about the approximate number of delegates you plan to bring and the number of delegates each country has available, the Security Council is a single delegate committee but all other committees are double delegate committees. Keep in mind that some committees are restricted.
Please note that there may be some delay in updating the country matrix, so your first choice of committee may no longer be available. Please also have several backup options in mind. Also note that the "X" inside each Member State's row signifies whether or not that state is in that committee. Greyed out boxes signify a Member State which is already taken.
2. Follow the link below and register to attend Carolinas Conference from Friday October 11th - Sunday October 13th at UNC Charlotte.
Registration Deadline is September 27th at 11:59 p.m.
3. Collect $20 delegate fees from each delegate and pay through our PayPal account. The $20 delegate fee is due date is October 4th. *There is a $15 special rate that includes a delegation and one faculty member. Also, a late fee of $25 will be imposed.
When paying via PayPal, please indicate your school and the number of delegates you are bringing.
4. If applicable, make hotel reservations for the weekend of the conference.
Last day to book: 9/13/18
Marriott is offering a special group rate:
SpringHill Suites Charlotte University Research Park for 90.00 USD per night
5. Encourage your delegates to begin reviewing their committee background guides and writing their position papers. To learn more about the requirements for position papers follow the link below.
NOTE: Position Papers are due to us on October 4th, 2019 at 11:59pm.
6. Attend Carolinas Conference!
Questions about registering for Carolinas Conference? Please feel free to ask us though the form below or by sending an email to our Secretary General, Norah Alorainy: Carolinasconference19.email@example.com